Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Where to get really cheap earrings?

I don't mean Claires. I'm more looking for some small hoops and a lot of studs. A few prettier ones. Most of mine have been lost or are really dirty, and I need some new ones. I just want to find some really cheap ones. Any ideas?

• Benji!
    Favorite Answer

Try Target. They have a good selection of Jewelry, and they are cheap. You can for sure get some basic earings there for a cheap price.

You could also look at places like Wet Seal, Forverever 21, or Icing maybe.

I aknow that depeartment stores can have a good selection as well. Try Macys, Khols, or Belk.

You can get really cheap earrings from http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_7?url=sea...

These are fake earrings or low quality earrings. Although some people prefer that, if you want to look good, you have to get legit earrings. The earrings that you will see are not only pretty, some of them are marked up to 50% OFF right now so it's the perfect time to get some if you really need some right now. There are some good earrings that can go for under $20 if you're a on limited budget or well over $100 if you're looking for something fancy that can be used for a special occasion. Getting it online you get to see a much wider selection and read about what others are saying about the product before even getting it yourself.

If you really want cheap earrings go to the dollar store. They actually have some really cute stuff. Also try Target, they have dollar bins full of cheap earrings.

Forever 21 or Wet Seal... Definitely!!

diamonds of palo alto has lots of inexpensive earrings depending on your definition of cheap. they work within your budget.

Source(s): www.diamondsofpaloalto.com

dont get like "super cheap" ones like for 50 cents or something they are totally not good for your ears!!!!!!!

forever 21 has adorable jewelry!

Macy's has good quality and inexpensive earrings.

http://www.macys.com/

forever 21.. ?

lil patricia