Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

I would NEVER cheat, but is it wrong to FEEL like cheating when I there's really no romance?

Favorite Answer

It's not wrong to "think" ...you are only human.

Try to put a bit of spark back into the relationship..spice it up a little...

the trick is to do this every now and again, not just a "once off thing" so all appears ok. It needs to be an on going thing from BOTH of you, not just one person.

If you can, arrange one night a week to do something nice with one another - even if it is just snuggling while watching a movie, stuffing her with hoagies ( lol - you knew I had to throw that in!! ) or cooking her dinner and having some nice dessert *wink*....

If you love her and she means the world, try a little harder before the magic disappears. I can tell you this can happen, and then the next thing you know it is too late.

Go and "woo" that girl of yours!! And have some fun while you do!!

You've been together a long time. It's not wrong or right to feel like cheating. You love your girlfriend, but are you in love with her? You guys need to talk. It sounds like that's what may be lacking first, then the romance. Have you worked on the romance part or do you just feel it's gone? Brush her hair, I love that. Do you think maybe she feels the same way? It's hard but it may be time to take some time away from each other. Sorry. Good luck.

Maybe YOU should initiate the romance again.

Come home early one day with flowers, and run her a bubble bath with candles and a glass of wine. (Just for her- not as a prelude to sex). I'll bet that will spark a little interest.

If it doesn't, then there may be problems that require the help of counseling.

Yes, cheating is still wrong and that's where Counseling comes into play to see if the situation can be corrected.

if it feels like cheating then it must be

If the relationship isn't working out, you need to get to the bottom of WHY... I hope that's not your case though

I think there is nothing wrong with feel or think about it as long you don't do it i think every human thinks about it sometimes.

No its not wrong to FEEL like it, but maybe you should talk to her about it

• Jill

your not a cheater, it will pass, like gas and be gone

Yes!! How DARE you be human!!