Who do you think is a better wrestler Matt or Jeff Hardy?

I think Jeff is better than Matt but i still love Matt

• Aries
    Favorite Answer

I'm a Hardy Boyz fan and I love both and although I'm a bigger Jeff Hardy fan, I think Matt Hardy is the better wrestler. He can last longer in a technical match than Jeff Hardy. He is also a better matt wrestler. Jeff Hardy might have more charisma, and he might be more exciting but when you ask whose the better wrestler, you have to pick Matt Hardy. He just has more wrestling skill whereas Jeff Hardy is more of the highflyer or some would say a spot monkey

• 2112

I personally like and think Matt is a better wrestler than Jeff. I may be biased on it because I wrestle the same technical style as Matt, but I think he can wrestle any style, and can put on a good match with almost anyone on the ECW roster. Now for Jeff, I think he can be great at times, but I don't think jumping from a ladder through tables shows any wrestling ability at all.

matt hardy is a better mat and technical wrestler and jeffs the highflyer and more of the better performer out of the 2 as I think he hypes the crowd better then matt. I like both guys but I gotta say matts the better wrestler.

I like both Hardys but I pick Matt because he can win a World Championship,unlike Jeff!

as far as wrestling ability is concerned, matt hardy is better than jeff in my opinion.. sure, jeff is a prodigious high flyer but so as matt, as seen on his matches on their omega days.. aside from that, matt is a better all around wrestler; he's technically sound, he's a good brawler & grappler as well, he's a good in-ring storyteller & uses in ring psychology pretty well while jeff is more of the "daredevil" out of the two who isn't as well rounded as his brother.. i like both but i have to go with matt on this one..

Jeff takes more risks but matt can wrestle really well Matt is the better Wrestler Jeff is the bettter entertainer and Matt deserves to be ECW champion he was very underrated i was a big fan of both but jeff keeps screwing up

nicely your suitable approximately Matt he's a robust mat-wrestler. And jeff Hardy is a highflyer. yet to me the ideal wrestler. Is the only maximum relaxing and greater useful appearing. and easily Jeff Is greater exciting and a greater useful performer. Matt can get a sprint boring each and every so often.. So i think of jeff is greater useful. whether matt is robust to. BQ: THE brian kendrick. i think of he does have a destiny easily... His gimmick look like some thing from the 80's nonetheless. yet he's a robust heel and a stable wrestler. And who might've standard. he's robust on the mic lol.

matt hardy is a better wrestler jeff hardy a highflyer they are both awesome but I would have to go with matt hardy

• Matt. He's more of the technical wrestler, while Jeff is more of the risk taker entertainer one.

i think matt is kinda just like a normal wrestler...dont get me wrong i love matt but jeff goes above and beyond...