Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

this guy asked me out and...?

like i do like him and he is cute and nice but idk if i wanna say yes or not but i hate wen every1 ask u and said OMG u r going out with him and blah blah blah so should i say yes??

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

forget what other people have to say as long as you 2 are happy then it dont matter.

say yes

[:

• 1 decade ago

Whos opinion means more - yours or other peoples?

You are bound to have people ask about whether or not your going out with someone or not - so you just have to get used to it.

If you want to go out with him - say yes, and for goodness sake - don't keep the boy waiting to long before responding - you'll give him a complex

• 1 decade ago

YES! If you like him then go for it! If you think he is right for you and will treat you out say yes! Don't be ashamed about who your going out with. If people ask you that then proudly say yes and just ignore them. It's not of their bussiness and they should respect your chioce. Unless the guy is really bad, but just follow your heart. PPLe sometimes just say that becuase they're jealous or they don't know what they're talking about and they just blab it out because they are happy that they "know" something.

• 1 decade ago

You should say yes. If people are saying "OMG! You're going out with him!" then just tell them to shut up or simply ignore them. They're jerks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I have a friend in the sam problem...If you think it is worth it, and you really like him...then I don't see a reason for you not to go out with him...give him a chance, but be prepared for everything or anything that could happen.

• 1 decade ago

It's all up to you, if you like him say yes! if you're really that concerned about what other people think...that's not good. He will be sad to know your embarressed about him so say no if that's the case.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i hate that to but if u like him then say YES

• 1 decade ago

Say yes, if you dont you might regret it :]

And just tell them to mind their buisness, lol

good luck

• 1 decade ago

yes since you like him too

and go for risks, if u dont take risks in life you wont accomplish anything

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

say yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.