HELP!!!: do you think this boy likes me ????HELP NOW answer fast 10 pts first best answer?

so i wrote on my facebook wall that i was going to the mall with my friend. then the boy i like showed up too with his friend. they were following us around the mall for a little bit. i know him because he goes to my school and he always looks at me but with no expression. but he didnt even look at me at the mall. or was trying to avoid me. like i do that sometimes( i cant look at the guy i like) so is it the same for guys and DO U THINK HE LIKES ME!!! help me out! guys are so CONFUSING!!! =) thanks sooo much!

and the thing that i dont get is that he is popular and can get any girl he wants. so why does he seem so shy when he is around me???

It,s the bubble gum in the hair syndrome boys been doing things and stying in the shadows since time began

girls tend to say things to make boys blush and boys tend to put frog down her shirt

the fact that you think he can have any girl he wants is only your opinion he may not truly feel that way his popular style may only be a front

the last thing i heard in your question was the fact your doubting yourself you can only be who you are you need to go to your mirror and have a conversation with yourself decide first what you like about you then decide wat you don't like the n decide which of those you have Control over and make a plan to change them

feels like he does like you. He went out of his thanks to in straight forward words so take position seem on the mall an similar day and time you probably did and reported you round. men are complicated, yet this feels like a unique sure. good success!:)

i think he is deiantly intrested in you! but you have to talk to him and become friends then flirt a little and he will like you a lot more

he might like u

i think he likes you