How old were you when...?

You lost your virginity. Please state if your a male/female.

Favorite Answer

Female, 15. He was 17. I thought it was the absolutely right thing to do; I really loved him, and I thought we were going to get married.

And we actually did get married, when I was 18 (no kids or anything, we just wanted to), and we're still married now, 6 years later. The only thing I want to say about this is that I don't regret it at all, but I know now that I could have been wrong. I was really sure of a lot of things back then, that now I realize it was kind of ridiculous to be so sure of.

Think carefully before you act, but realize that things that might seem sure to you now, maybe won't in a few years. That being said, I think you should not worry too much about future regret either, or else you'll never do anything that could be wonderful, but is also risky. So I guess my advice is just to think carefully, but don't be too scared of regrets - try to take it in a balance.

Female 16

F 16

Female and 16

f 20

F-18 almost 19 to my fiance been together 8 years.

18 - female

Lost it in high school-female.

female.

16.

16-female.