Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How can i not be shy and be outgoing/fun?

Im in middle school and i am super shy. I hate that because i have some friends but i want more. I want to be funny and fun and a good friend. i hate wen im standing with a friend and talking and their other friend comes up and i just stand there and say nothing. i would really like to be myself but i always try to act "cool" and not get embaressed but i want to stop trying to do that. so i want to no be shy and quiet and insted be talkative and fun.... so how can i do that?????

Please help!!!!

Favorite Answer

The only way to do it is to practice. Go out whenever possible, talk to someone every time it occurs to you.

If it's any consolation, I was like this at your age, but I totally grew out of it by college. It's not you, it's your age.

I;m unlike you, your nosey. i'm no longer immature so don;t say i'm. Dramitic in no way, trust me that's real, large? large? i'm a lot more effective than large and characteristic a heart that loves the international. Somethings occurring on television capturing etc. Sorry were given ot bypass. ((xx))