Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Do I weight too much?

I'm about 5'5ish and i weight about 115. do I weight too much?

My weight flunctuates though, like sometimes i'll be like 112-113 depending on the day. And It seems like after I eat, my stomach gets a little bloated, like I am bigger after I eat, and it takes a while to go away. I'm very self concious about my weight. I'm a cheerleader, and I fly and sometimes I feel like i might be too heavy for my bases. And I just want to have a good body. My mom tells me I'm crazy and same with my friends, but i don't agree with them. What do you think?

ohh i'm 14 and im a freshman btw. i would NEVER considering anorexia or anything..

• katty
    Favorite Answer

You are actually under weight for your height.

You sound normal to me. And after eating certain foods sometimes we do get bloated. Especially carbohydrates. Don't focus so much on your looks, you must be a teenager! I'm so sick of media and society placing so much emphasis on being stick thin. As long as you are healthy and you do eat , and have no medical problems, you're fine!

Well im 5"5 and 118lbs and i feel im fat but guys think i have a killer bod and u r around the same size as me so u must have a killer bod to!

HA! WORK IT SISTA =]