possibility of increasing chances of ovulation?

Is there any way to increase ovulation. I thought that all women ovulated but recently found out it's not true. Is there anything i can do to increase it . Firstly i don't know for sure if i do or do not the test are a bit expensive and i can't afford to them especially the HSG. I really need to find out as soon as posible. Thanks for all the help.

Favorite Answer

Your best option to inexpensively find out if you are ovulating is to track your symptoms and Basal Body temp every cycle. exercising is supposed to help increase fertility. Raspberry leaf tea is supposed to promote health of the reproductive organs. good luck!

if you start charting your temps, that is the best (only) way to know if you actually ovulate. You can read Taking Charge of Your Fertility. It will teach you everything you need to know. Or sign up for fertilityfriend.com and it'll walk you through everything as well. here is my chart.

Source(s): http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21b8d9 once your temp increases for 3 days they pinpoint ovulation for you.