Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

GUYS?! What do u think? guys opinions please?!?

if you got hit in the balls and it hurt really bad, if u got head right after to make the pain go away do u think it would work or make it worse?

Favorite Answer

If the pain is really that bad as you put it, the guy won't even have an erection to start with. Even if he does have one, it would make the pain go worst at the moment of ejaculation.

Worse.

I'd probably wait until the pain from being hit in the balls subsided before offering my penis up for oral sex.

i would have to wait before the pain quit before getting head. that sounds like it make it worse to me, i'm not sure about this.

- hey :] !

- it would become much worst, lol.

- what kind of a man would want 2 get hit in the balls real hard & then beg for sex, rotflmao.

- I heard of having fetish but this would take the cake, ha ha.

Source(s): yars63

Getting head would be the LAST thing on my mind. Continuing to breathe and stay alive would be more important.

I think I would leave it an hour or two to let things cool down a bit , even then you might find things are still a bit tender !!

i would wait like a day until you get head

you potentially make it worse

you should let it heal before u get oral sex.. because u ain't going to enjoy the oral sex being in this pain..

just settle for making out and cuddling....

it would feel much much worse. know by experience