Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

I hate when people report questions/answers , do you ?

i mean big deal ... were all suppose to be over 13 ^ so we should be mature & not care what people post.

like my answer got reported because it had the word "sucks" in it.

BIG DEAL .

what do you think ?

Favorite Answer

I hate when Trolls report answers and questions you probably got reported not because you said sucks but because you said somthing OFFENDING... i know its kindof stupid but thats how yahoo answers works... its like i was told before...

"Yahoo Answers is famous for its trolls. However, they don't just post stupid answers for the heck of it, or to get you mad. They do it to get points. 2 points for each answer. And sometimes they are the only answer, which gives them 10 more points.

Yahoo Answers is organized in such a way that bad answers are motivated as much as good answers. I would like to find a better answers forum, where people are more motivated to give good answers, and to not answer at all if they can't give a good answer."

-Dilbert hehe

English is a nice language,and has lots of words, more than other languages.

I am sure that you know words that can better describe what you wanted to say. And they are standards, Yahoo wants to keep.

I would not report anyone for using certain words, but will tell them in my answer.

Hope that helps!!!

Because I dissed Obama and Gordon Brown, I kept getting reported and questions deleted. I just talk about tv now, shame you cant give your own answer here instead of what yahoo wants to see.

If you don't care about what people post, why care if you get reported?

Good question! Why'd you do it?

So that people are enticed into answering their question...;)

(Shouldn't it be 12?)