Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Period Question - FOR GIRLS?

when did you start having feelings in your stomach like mini cramping that comes and goes, how long did this last before you had a period - my freinds say that have had it for a year before period

also what age did you start ur first period

tnx this will help me alot

• Treece

I started my period at age 10-11. I never noticed the symptoms. Usually a week before my period I will PMS, including cramping and sometimes into my period I PMS, but I don't get them as much now.

I don't really remember having that mini cramping long before getting it. But the week before my 1st period I was really grouchy and cramping (and didn't know what for until it happened!) And I was 12 and a half.

Yeah i had cramps about a year before i started, i think i was 12/13 when i had my first period.

Well I just got my first period yesterday and my cramps started like 2 days before I got it.

The very same day

I started mines at 12 i am now 15

i was almost 11 and i dont remember that though but i do get cramping now sometimes it is mini but sometimes it is not hope i helped

never had cramps

1st period when i was 13

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ag...