Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What is the best way to flirt with a girl?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Just be nice and down to Earth. Definetly don't make yourself seem unapproachable or "too cool" Just be yourself and talkm to her. but don't play games for too long because she will get bored and tired of you.

• Just don't say something cheesy girls see right through this. Be genuine and compliment her. Be direct upfront. I think Your beautiful would you like to go to barnes and noble sometime. or a studio where you paint ceramics be creative on asking her out on the date, And the destination the person to ask is your mom, sister or any other important women in your life. She'll be like Dang he's deep LOL!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Give her your attention, compliment her, be outgoing, give her a nickname, smile a lot, ask her about herself, innocent teasing... same way a girl would flirt with a guy. Remember to give her space though, sometimes guys come on WAY TOO clingy and it gets annoying.

• 1 decade ago

Ask her what interests her, once you get a girl talking about herself the conversation should come easy. Once you find out what she loves then you can focus on those things when talking with her. She will then see you are a nice guy that cares about other people and about who she is as a person.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Compliment her and make her feel good about herself

Show off a little but not too much

Make her laugh, start an interesting conversation

• 1 decade ago

sure you can be friends just not close friends because then she will feel like your too close to be dating. Start to joke around with her get to know her a little bit but not to much. Then try to get some friends to help you out and do not let her like any other guy by any means do what ever it takes to get her not to like him, but false information is good just do not take it to far. hope this helps!!

Source(s): im a in a long lasting relationship
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

gah, mail me dude, i'll help you out, half of these guys don't know what they're talking about, just don't compliment, compliment, compliment her, seriously, the time when the line "You have beautiful silky hair" works is the day that jesus gets reserected. Trust me man, just email me XD

• I use to hate when guys would try to come up w/ something

slick to say , they would sound so stupid

I'd much rather have had them just say hi & take it from there

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

be nice to her and make lots of eye contact. Eye contact pretty much says if she's interested. And choose your words carefully.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

easy, all i can say is compliments compliments compliments, but not too many, just the right amount, compliment hair, and esp eyes, and when she smiles, compliment her lovely smile, use alot of adjectives with your compliments, like, lovely smile , cute eyes, beautiful hair etc.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.