i reaaaly like this guy, we dated, but now..?

ok we dated for almost all summer 3 years ago, we were younger, but still, iv liked him ever since, i just recently moved back to around where he lives. we go to school, have some classes, and im kinda friends with his sis. i still like him, but hes always either ignoring me or making stupid comments so we talk..does he like me or is he just being a typical guy

Favorite Answer

i think he stills likes you. guys are mean when they like someone. don't ask me why, but that is the way it is. there was this one guy who i liked... he always ignored me, but one day he asked me out! give it some time, he will come around

I think that if he really liked you, he would try to make a move. Most guys don't have a problem with talking to someone that they like. Even if they may not directly attempt to ask you out, they will do several other flirty things to get your attention. I think that another reason why he wouldn't say anything is because you are friends wiinteresteds. Guys aren't interested with having thier family members in thier business.

hmm well its hard for me to say if he likes u or not but i think u should try and build up a friendship with him before anything else. a good friendship. not one where you talk every now and then i mean like u r both comfortable around each other and talk almost every day. by creating a good friendship u can both get used to being around each other often and forget about however your break up went. hopefully you will start going out again. at the least you will become friends that way. good luck!

sorry, I don't think so.

But by all means keep trying. It is very likely that if you play your cards right you may be able to get back together

He might still like you but is just nervous becaus it is akward for both of you. since you already dated

he is a guy. they do that , boys are unpredicitble. He may just want you to confront you while he "pretends" to ignore you. but then he may also moved on. its complicated.

Source(s): life.love.sucks!

well, not to sound rude, but it does sound like he's maybe lost interest in you?? unless he's just acting like a typical childish guy.

Ask him if he still does.

he is acting like jerk in front of you when you talk to him

my guess is he wants to move on.

HELP ME! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmQA_...