PediC
PediC asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

What kind of federal assistance will Obama give me to replace my broken boiler?

I already have health insurance. I want a handout of some sort.

Cassidy. that's nice. I'll start packing right now.

I'm not taking food out of anyone's mouth. We'll all get a handout. I just want mine for a boiler, that's all.

Why all the hatin?

Favorite Answer

Wear a sweater.

What he will do is give your neighborhood a community boiler. So all you guys can wait one by one for the water to heat up. It will make your community more closer and rustic that way. You will be able share your experiences with all the other neighbor ladies on how long you had to wait for the water to heat up in order to take a shower. He can do that, after all, he is H.O.P.E. and C.H.A.N.G.E!

He'll fund your purchase of a pure gold boiler. So not. you'll be lucky if he doesn't tax you because your boiler broke in the first place.

I'll sign the petition for you to get a free boiler !

: )

He will build you a new house that has a new boiler. He will fund it by taxing the guy that buys your old house.

He will give you the comfort of knowing he is warm in DC....

Afer all the hassels, and promises, and election crap, what was accomplished?

By January 20 another black family will move into government housing.

Ever-hopeful aren't we?

He is going to have his hands full, sweetheart. Forget us little people is the first item on his agenda!

Free trip to the local psychologist office. Grow up. You're making stupid remarks when we have people that really need services in which they can't afford and families being left without spouses due to the war and death that are going to be in need of federal and state assistance and you're making sarcastic remarks. SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing but your own bootstraps - lol.

I think he may be able to keep up the charade until re-elected not sure.

He ain't doing anything.