PediC
Lv 5
PediC asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

What kind of federal assistance will Obama give me to replace my broken boiler?

Update:

I already have health insurance. I want a handout of some sort.

Update 2:

Cassidy. that's nice. I'll start packing right now.

Update 3:

I'm not taking food out of anyone's mouth. We'll all get a handout. I just want mine for a boiler, that's all.

Why all the hatin?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wear a sweater.

• 1 decade ago

What he will do is give your neighborhood a community boiler. So all you guys can wait one by one for the water to heat up. It will make your community more closer and rustic that way. You will be able share your experiences with all the other neighbor ladies on how long you had to wait for the water to heat up in order to take a shower. He can do that, after all, he is H.O.P.E. and C.H.A.N.G.E!

• 1 decade ago

He'll fund your purchase of a pure gold boiler. So not. you'll be lucky if he doesn't tax you because your boiler broke in the first place.

• 1 decade ago

I'll sign the petition for you to get a free boiler !

: )

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

He will build you a new house that has a new boiler. He will fund it by taxing the guy that buys your old house.

• 1 decade ago

He will give you the comfort of knowing he is warm in DC....

Afer all the hassels, and promises, and election crap, what was accomplished?

By January 20 another black family will move into government housing.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ever-hopeful aren't we?

He is going to have his hands full, sweetheart. Forget us little people is the first item on his agenda!

• 1 decade ago

Free trip to the local psychologist office. Grow up. You're making stupid remarks when we have people that really need services in which they can't afford and families being left without spouses due to the war and death that are going to be in need of federal and state assistance and you're making sarcastic remarks. SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

nothing but your own bootstraps - lol.

I think he may be able to keep up the charade until re-elected not sure.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He ain't doing anything.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.