What games can the macbook play?

am a mild gamer and when I say that I am not like lets play crysis I am more like lets play Team Fortress 2 (The only game, that I know of, that takes some grapic power to run it) I am either going to buy the newer macbook ($1399) or the old white macbook ($999). I love macs OS (even though I have never used a mac in my life) and I love the mac's style of casing. Should I be getting the macbook. All answers appericated thanks!

P.S- Any list of the games it can play at a website would be good!

DON'T ANSWER QUESTION IF YOU DONT KNOW THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

idk? :(

hi itzraymond, definite. for sure, the MacBook professional or the MacPro may be the extra suitable for enjoying 3-D video games. for the reason that Counter Strike is a homestead windows application, you will would desire to install homestead windows and the sport on your Mac and use Boot Camp. i've got been listening to approximately UT-3 coming quickly to the Mac. savor. --Rick