is there vampire aids?

is there vampire aids?

can vampires get aids from the blood drinking?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

The HIV/AIDS virus requires a living host to replicate itself. Outside of a warm, living body it dies in under two days - as well as in a corpse. Vampires (as per the legend) are undead, and have no body heat, and no active circulatory system, since their heart does not beat. In such a creature the AIDS virus would not live long. It could be transmitted by the vampire if he fed from an AIDS victim, and then fed from someone else while the blood was still in or around his mouth. However, such creatures are fantasy only.

The humans who profess to be vampires are victims of an all-encompassing self induced delusion. They are as human as you or I, regardless of their claims, and if they ingest HIV tainted blood they can most certainly contract the disease, esp. if they have any cuts, sores, or lesions in and or around their mouth. It is a very dangerous delusion to be laboring under. Note that there is absolutely no scientific or medical proof that these people derive any benefit at all from the ingestion of blood, and even worse are the so-called "psychic" vampires, because their delusion is one that cannot be substantiated with any concrete evidence at all.

Source(s): I am a Nurse.
  • 1 decade ago

If vampires did exist, they would at least be carriers of it, but seeing that they do not exist then it's probable that most if not all people that drink blood have AIDS. I'm sure druggies would love to sell blood to so called vampires because the Red Cross refuse them after they test positive. I highly doubt the so called vampires do any testing before drinking it or giving it to be drank. So if ya want to be a vampire, you may also be getting a Darwin Award. If you don't know what that is, it's recognition you get from taking yourself out of the gene pool by an act of your own stupidity.

• 4 years ago

Two part answer: The people who claim to be vampires: Yes, they probably already have it and'll be dead in 8-12 years. The immortal: Assuming they were real, they could get AIDS but it wouldn't matter because AIDS attacks the immune/nervous system. A vampire, being dead, would carry the virus but wouldn't have to worry about the effects.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There would be vampire aids, if there were vampires.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, but fortunately there is a oral condom for vampires, now the undead can remain undead! It's called the Trojan Leech, now in ribbed for her pleasure and XXX-tra Fangy.

Source(s): Capt.? Bleh!
  • 1 decade ago

In American pop lore vampires tend to be immune to diseases themselves but, as someone else mentioned, can be carriers so yes and no.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

vampires don't exist

• 1 decade ago

Yep, assuming they have an immune system similar to ours.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what difference would it make if it cant kill them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.