what do you do when your hair has static?

what do you do when you hair has static in it? what do you use to get rid of it? my hair is litterally sticking to my face. i've tried serums which make my hair oily and i've even resorted to dryer sheets! lol.. anyway, any suggestions that wont cost me more that $10-15 and no serums? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Many things...

Okay

static spray

that you can use for clothes

it actually works just spray it in your brush

or try biolage shine spray..it actually takes away static too

oh oh and don't forget the Bed Head After Party works the best

also try a bit of hair spray

Source(s): ME myself and i

i use a damp brush (if i'm at home) or put some water (even lotion or purell if i'm desperate!) on my hands and pat down my hair. it's not the best way, but i've found that most sprays and serums just make your hair greasy.

• Silk

I use the dryer sheets. They work great, leave your hair smelling fresh, and don't cost a lot.

In a magazine I heard that you can use a dryer sheet, and rub your hair back with it, but Iv'e never tried it...........

after your done with yoru hair, flip your hair upside down and blowdry your hair down.

this gives it an even ionic bond, and no static.

Source(s): best friends dad is a hairdresser, and saved my life with this trick one day. =]

Get a humidifier. Its all the dry in air because of your heater. I am not sure if there is anything you could use.