Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 decade ago

Whats the most embarrasing thing your parents could do to you?

????

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

omg when iwas about 12 years old I was having a sleepover and me and my friends were being loud and my dad came in my room in his underwear and yelled at me I could have DIED

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The most embarrasing thing my parents have done is tell my fiancee's family I'm almost 20 years younger than him and I'm adopted. They disapproved of it and his brothers teased me and I was so embarrased.

• Emie86
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Show home videos of you when you were ten prancing around the backyard with a leash around your neck pretending you're a Lion. Lmao- My aunt loved playing those movies to my cousin's boyfriends when they made the 1 yr anniversary mark. It mortifies her. He thought it was funny as hell, and i also point out she did this at a family picnic/dinner they had at their house. They won't let her know where they stick them. But i know hehe. *thinks revenge one day*

All mine did was show a vid to my boyfriend of me when i was probably 2 streaking down the road with a cape-or whatever it was. haha. not that embarassing but kinda still lol.

• 1 decade ago

depending on the age.

10-12 bring out the embarassing baby pics.

12-14 talk about awkward stuff in front of others

14-above not that much things that make you embarassed- just mad!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Bring out the videos of my friends and I at a Dungeons and Dragons conference...YIKES

Source(s): I was weird back then
  • 1 decade ago

Showing old photos!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This might not be the most embarrassing but it is up there:

Walking in on your child masturbating or letting him/her know that you are aware he/she does it.

• 1 decade ago

leave condoms and leaflets on your bed

• 1 decade ago

I couldn't think of anything that beats 38weeks... answer. LMAO...........

I'm voting for her.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.