what clues are provided to prove that dracula is not alive?

• Favorite Answer

If you mean to ask, "is/was Dracula real", no he was not. Dracula per se is a literary character invented by Bram Stoker, who based his creation off of the real Vlad Tepes, a medieval warlord who was born, lived a life, died, and was buried. His remains were exhumed and moved at least once, so he is not a vampire.

If you mean "in the course of the story, what clues does the author provide to prove that Dracula is not alive?" then the clues are rather obvious, such as the supernatural abilities the Count enjoys, the fact that Harker finds him in a coffin during the daytime, to all intents and purposes nothing more than a corpse with no discernible respiratory activity or pupil response to light, etc. etc. All you really need to do is to read the book.

Nah dude, Dracula is totally alive, I saw this wicked real documentary on him called "Bram Stocker's Dracula" which leads me to believe that Dracula is now going by the name of Bram Stocker, and possibly lives in Manchester. Although I'm not sure, I fell asleep before I got to the end. But I'm assuming it's all true, who can argue, that guy from the Matrix was in it, so it must be real!

Source(s): Let's go A's!
  • G

I used to have bloody noses all the time when I was a kid. Dracula never visited me once.

Try googling Vlad Tepes.

what clues are there to prove he is?

• Matt

none actually... but don't worry he is not living in the U.S. they wouldn't give him a visa...