Clara asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How can I get wavy hair?

Thanks!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Step One: Wash hair with shampoo and little condtioner.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Step Two: Spray hair with wave enchanting spray.

EX:http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=1...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Step Three: Scrunch hair and bobby pin to head. (do this seperatly)

Step Four: Blow Dry or air dry then take out bobby pins and shake out hair ( once it is dry)

Step Five: Spray with hair spray, shine spray, or more wave enchaning (your choice)

Good Luck!

• 1 decade ago

You can get wavy hair by using SPECIFIC hair styling products. Go to your local Beauty Supply and they will most likely give you more information. Good Luck (:

• 1 decade ago

After you get out of the shower, towel dry your hair. Then brush it the way you want it. Then take some wave/curl enhancing mousse and put a palm full into your hair evenly. Then scrunch it. I would recommended using Garnier Fructis curl construct, or herbal essences totally twisted mousse. Then let it air dry. Good luck!!!!

• 1 decade ago

You should use this gel/spray called wet and wavy also try conditioner thats what makes my hair wavy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There is a special iron for waving. I'm sorry but I forget what its called. but its kind of like a crimper. It doesn't look the same, but it kind of does the same thing. When you press it onto ur hair, it makes 2 waves, really pretty perfect waves, in the hair. It looks like it has 3 barrels to it. I hope this helps!!

• 1 decade ago

Let your hair dry naturally. Or use gel when it's wet and just kinda mess it up using the gel. And then it helps a lof if you sleep on it after you do that with the gel and the wet hair.

Source(s): Gossip Girl
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.