Clara asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How can I get wavy hair?

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Step One: Wash hair with shampoo and little condtioner.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Step Two: Spray hair with wave enchanting spray.

EX:http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=1...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Step Three: Scrunch hair and bobby pin to head. (do this seperatly)

Step Four: Blow Dry or air dry then take out bobby pins and shake out hair ( once it is dry)

Step Five: Spray with hair spray, shine spray, or more wave enchaning (your choice)

Good Luck!

You can get wavy hair by using SPECIFIC hair styling products. Go to your local Beauty Supply and they will most likely give you more information. Good Luck (:

After you get out of the shower, towel dry your hair. Then brush it the way you want it. Then take some wave/curl enhancing mousse and put a palm full into your hair evenly. Then scrunch it. I would recommended using Garnier Fructis curl construct, or herbal essences totally twisted mousse. Then let it air dry. Good luck!!!!

You should use this gel/spray called wet and wavy also try conditioner thats what makes my hair wavy.

There is a special iron for waving. I'm sorry but I forget what its called. but its kind of like a crimper. It doesn't look the same, but it kind of does the same thing. When you press it onto ur hair, it makes 2 waves, really pretty perfect waves, in the hair. It looks like it has 3 barrels to it. I hope this helps!!

Let your hair dry naturally. Or use gel when it's wet and just kinda mess it up using the gel. And then it helps a lof if you sleep on it after you do that with the gel and the wet hair.

Source(s): Gossip Girl