Burton Custom Size Question?

Hey everybody.

I am considering buying a new snowboard, a burton custom ICS 157 wide. [whew!]

Is this a good size for me?

I am 5' 9", about 160 pounds or so. I wear a size 11 shoe/boot.

I ride park and all mountain.

Favorite Answer

I am 5' 10.5" and 150 pounds and wear size 10 shoes.

My snowboarding boot size is 9.5

I have a burton Custom (the normal one, not wide) from last year (Not ICS, not an early adapter I guess).

My custom is 154 and it rocks. I take it to the park a lot and ride boxes, rails and big kickers with it. On powder days I go through trees and it feels like a powder board. I would recommend 154 since we are pretty similar in size. Also not sure if you need a wide board.

Unless your feet are gigantic. Check with the board shop to see what size your snowboarding boot is and if it works with the normal board.

I have cartel bindings on my board and they rock. I think they come in the EST version too for the ICS system. They are very customizable with a gel pad on the ankle strap so it feels really good.

My gear: Burton Ruler boots, 154 Custom with Cartel bindings.

I have been riding for 5+ years now and have tried many brands like GNU, ride, rome, drake, forum and DC for the gear but surprisingly this combo works best for me. I dont want to sound like one of those guys that are all Burton without giving other brands a shot. Iv been through that and ended up with this setup after many different combos. But you should still go with what works best for you.

I think most shops will recommend putting a cartel on a custom since they are pretty much made for each other. Anyway whatever size board you go with, you wont regret it because the custom is just great all around board. I rode mine for over 40 days last season and loved every moment of it. Good luck.

I'd say no. If any one is watching for a date, or a boyfriend, I'd say that could be anything they could consider approximately later within the courting, while they're equipped to be sexually lively with the fellow, relying on what style of woman they're. I could wager that the majority women could date a man regardless, however marriage is a complete one of a kind discipline for those who wanna cross into that: I've heard of a few individuals now not short of to marry their huge different seeing that in their penis measurement, however that is not fairly each person.

Yeah it will work but i would go with a 158

Should be a good size for you.