Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Is this section of Yahoo Answers evidence that there are no intelligent Christians out there?

Update:

Military Intelligence is not an oxymoron, most people would not have enough leadership skills and high enough secondary school grades to be accepted into one of the military service academies (West Point, Annapolis, USAFA etc)

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nope, it just shows how the unintelligent ones like to spend their free time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope. It only proves that a lot of the least intelligent Christians frequent Y!A and think that they are Intelligent and are going to convert us heathens by their arguments.

• 1 decade ago

Intelligent Christians, Jumbo Shrimp, Military Intelligence, ... all oxymorons.

• Mike K
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Hello,

Well this RC finished his high school, got a university degree in science and qualified for officer training so I guess that answers your question.

Cheers,

Michael Kelly

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

there are some very intelligent christians out there...but not a lot of them frequent Y!A

i had a good debate with some today.

and one of my best friends is a roman catholic. :D she's very intelligent.

*edit*

sounds like someone struck a nerve.

i agree with you but still...:p

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No it just means most of the stupid ones are on Yahoo answers

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I know nothing, yet you claim to know something.

Me not knowing anything is closer to the truth, than the knowledge you perceived to have as evident from your generalization.

Source(s): Christian
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why are you slinging mud at Christians? It just makes you look lame:( Don't do that:)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hallelujah brother, you have seen the light.

• 1 decade ago

nope.

that's like asking if all of the states are stupid because sarah palin is the governor of alaska.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.