emo people are misunderstude?

I think Emos are misunderstood people.People say they cut there self but not all of do that. I don't cut myself a lot. So i just want your Option? what are emos?

Favorite Answer

Hmm I'm sure they are misunderstood like everyone else on the planet but I really can't say if they are misunderstude I'm not sure what that is... You would like my option? Well if it's so distressing to you not being understood and loved by everyone I suppose you could obsessively conform to a different ubiquitous teenage subculture that is perhaps less based on being insecure so it wont be as painful to you when no one understands you. Or you also have the option of realizing your problems just aren't unique, I dunno it's your choice.

Emos simply where their emotions on their sleeve. There's another word for people like that.....p*ssy's.

i think emos rock!!

You're right. I don't understand them at all.

yeah, emo is dead.