H
H asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

what should i do about this bully ?

there's this bully at my school he keeps bugging me and its annoying as the f word

he beat up me once since i didn't do anything i just stood there

i told the teacher and the vice principal 3 times about this and it doesn't work he's just trying to be funny

today he was talking behind my back telling everyone bs about me

he threw 5 volleyballs at me and made fun of the way i serve a volleyball

i can't take this anymore im about to blow up on this guy

what should i do about this

im a freshman and he's a sophomore

someone plz answer

Favorite Answer

Be EXTREMELY patient. I'm being freakin' serious here. I've had this problem before, and I solved it by beating him up after taking martial arts but guess what it got me? Don't do revenge.

One thing you CAN do is have the principal or teacher or whoever to be with you at the right time and catch him. But it's really hard.

Don't let it bother you. Just try and prove that you're not what he says you are.

Just take it. Learn your place in the pecking order. Whatever you do, don't tell anyone about it. They'll realise how weak you are and take advantage of you, and the bully will treat you even worse.