Will WoW Wrath of the Lich King have an online download?

Well, I recently heard that Wrath of the Lich King will be only downloadable with computers that have a dvd-rom. My laptop does, but my desktop (The faster one) Is older, and doesn't have a dvd-rom. I was wondering if anyone knows if, assuming I get the game and a key for it, there will be an online download available for Wrath of the Lich King. Any info. would help.

Favorite Answer

I'm not positive but I'm sure there will be. I mean, anything that gets them money they'll go for. It may take a few days to get it up on the site but I'm not sure. They may give us an advantage by getting the CD. Hope not though, online d/l is so much more convenient.

I had to do this with my father's computer, but with Windows Vista. It would not read the dvd so, I did whats called a hard installation. In your case you can rip the dvd (wrath) to your laptop, then usb connect the two systems, and upload it over onto your desktop and virtual drive read it and install it. :D Theres plenty of programs that let you do this. The Virtual Drive, which makes iso's and what not feel like they are in a disc drive is called daemon tools.

You cannot download/purchase online at this point. In the near future it should be available for the 40 dollars.

all of the content fabric accessible on the disc is likewise present day interior the loose acquire. as long as you have a valid cd key for WotLK then you might desire to have get admission to to each little thing. once you purchase the sport from a shop, you get a annoying replica of the sport and one million month of paid gameplay lined.