Atheists, why do we tend to be so sarcastic?

Favorite Answer

That's just my sense of humor, it has nothing to do with being an atheist really :)

What? Atheist being sarcastic? Hell no, I doubt that fact!

Just like they are very open minded, more tolerant and superior in intelligence and believe they have all the proof that God does not exist.

They are not arrogant, nor are they cyber bullies and are honest all the time!

On second thought, forget what I said because I was being sarcastic!

Sources: More sarcastic than atheist and love to make fun of them because it's so easy :)

Sarcastic Atheists are a gift. I may be a Deist, but I can't resist that smartypants know-it-all charm. Add a little razor sharp wit and dry sarcasm, and I'm in heaven.

And don't you dare to even begin to think I'm kidding. I love it! Thank you Atheists for taking the time. It wouldn't be the same without you!

possibly particular character kinds lean in direction of particular ideals. Supposedly, a majority INTP personalities are atheists and that i examine someplace else that INTPs generally have a deadpan or sarcastic humorousness. that's possibly why. various the atheists i understand that i'm pals with are additionally in many situations kinda cynical yet in addition imaginitive besides. So, lie I reported, it relatively is purely the particularly some character kinds lean in direction of a undeniable concept or loss of concept.

I'm sorry, but I'm a Christian and I'm at least as sarcastic as any atheist.

Actually more so because I'm more intelligent then most atheists.

It is just fun to put them down.

Especially if they can't spell.

If it is a sin to make fun of people that have no education beyond the 3rd grade and persist on trying to make fun of Christians, I am a sinner.

I don't think that the Lord God would punish me for that, but what do I know?

I don't think that I tend to be sarcastic, nor do I think it is an atheistic tendency.

Because sarcasm is an effective tool for illustrating the absurdity of something.

Of course, this only works if the receiver of the sarcasm is intelligent enough to understand it.

So, either way, WE know that we're funny and witty and correct...

But sheep only seem to hear a dull buzzing sound when we talk to them.

Sigh!

No idea why, I just know I love it.

I hardly ever really get along with people who don't understand sarcasm. So, I guess I even use it as tool to find out who I can call friends.

We can't help it.

Btw i'm saying that in a non sarcastic way. We really can't help it

interesting

not sure.

me sarcastic? never.