Where do bad people go when they die?

I'd say a Dragonforce concert. You?

Nuck, you saw that too? Yeah, we were driving down the highway, and I saw a truck that said that, too. I was like, "wow!"

=]

Layne, I'm sorry. How about I mail in some specialized earplugs that only play Dark Tranquility songs?

They haven't invented those yet, but they should

Favorite Answer

where do bad folks go when they die

they don't go to heaven where the angels fly

go to a lake of fire and fry

see 'em again til the forth of july

but anyway...

probably a room with no chicks, loud speakers blasting out jonas brothers and dragonforce, and no way to escape

Hell for me if I go there when I die, and I just might I have done my share of evil, but more good things now, less selfish things.

Maybe and if there is a "GOD" he will be light on me and only give me a few million years of this and not eternity.

But he will tie me down to a Concrete Slab in chains and Play all the Led Zep and The Beatles records from the first to last over and over for about a million years, until he let me out and come to heaven

• ?

They either end up working for Mr. Burns at the Nuclear Power Plant, or they end up tied to a chair listening Sexyback by Justin Timberlake over and over again

A dream date with the Jonas Lovers, because they're sitting in hell with you. And by dream date I mean taking a freaking maul to their faces.

Your punishment is you have to listen to them sing as you do it.

But, in all reality:

In the ground, rotting, with everyone else. No matter how bad you are, you do one good thing: fertilize the earth.

A Jonas Sister concert.

• Gem

If they die doing bad things ---> Gerard Way's and Pete Wentz's bedroom.

If they die doing good things ---> Dark Tranquility Concert

• To a Jonas Brothers concert blasting loud with an opening of me imitating them. :D

No offense to the JoBros, but gosh. They make my throat hurt just to listen.

The Jonass Brother's recording studio...no earplugs allowed ; D

haha dragonforce concert hahah

I think the go to a bath tub....full of chicken noodle soup...why you may ask...why not?

Source(s): just saw a can of chicken noodle soup...

Straight to hell! 6 feet under for dem!