Where do bad people go when they die?

I'd say a Dragonforce concert. You?

Update:

Nuck, you saw that too? Yeah, we were driving down the highway, and I saw a truck that said that, too. I was like, "wow!"

=]

Update 2:

Layne, I'm sorry. How about I mail in some specialized earplugs that only play Dark Tranquility songs?

They haven't invented those yet, but they should

Update 3:

Layne, I'm sorry. How about I mail in some specialized earplugs that only play Dark Tranquility songs?

They haven't invented those yet, but they should

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

where do bad folks go when they die

they don't go to heaven where the angels fly

go to a lake of fire and fry

see 'em again til the forth of july

but anyway...

probably a room with no chicks, loud speakers blasting out jonas brothers and dragonforce, and no way to escape

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hell for me if I go there when I die, and I just might I have done my share of evil, but more good things now, less selfish things.

Maybe and if there is a "GOD" he will be light on me and only give me a few million years of this and not eternity.

But he will tie me down to a Concrete Slab in chains and Play all the Led Zep and The Beatles records from the first to last over and over for about a million years, until he let me out and come to heaven

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

They either end up working for Mr. Burns at the Nuclear Power Plant, or they end up tied to a chair listening Sexyback by Justin Timberlake over and over again

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A dream date with the Jonas Lovers, because they're sitting in hell with you. And by dream date I mean taking a freaking maul to their faces.

Your punishment is you have to listen to them sing as you do it.

But, in all reality:

In the ground, rotting, with everyone else. No matter how bad you are, you do one good thing: fertilize the earth.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

A Jonas Sister concert.

• Gem
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

If they die doing bad things ---> Gerard Way's and Pete Wentz's bedroom.

If they die doing good things ---> Dark Tranquility Concert

• To a Jonas Brothers concert blasting loud with an opening of me imitating them. :D

No offense to the JoBros, but gosh. They make my throat hurt just to listen.

• 1 decade ago

The Jonass Brother's recording studio...no earplugs allowed ; D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

haha dragonforce concert hahah

I think the go to a bath tub....full of chicken noodle soup...why you may ask...why not?

Source(s): just saw a can of chicken noodle soup...
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Straight to hell! 6 feet under for dem!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.