odd thomas books by dean koontz?

i ordered two books from my book club and they are brother odd and forever odd. i know he also has odd thomas and a new "odd" book out. are these a series? or just similar in title. do i need to read in a certain order?

Favorite Answer

the order is

Odd Thomas

Forever Odd

Brother Odd

Odd Hours

they're all about the same character, Odd Thomas, and you should read them in order, the others reference things in the first book that would ruin the ending of it, and the first imo is the best

I've read a lot of Koontz books, and that one was definitely my favorite. I also liked Velocity, False memory, and Life Expectancy. I prefer Stephen King though. Odd Thomas=great.

Yes, they are a series, you should order the other two. I think Odd Thomas is in the middle but i'm not sure. My mom read them not long ago.

Odd Apocalyptic is just before Dead Town, excellent story. Fun exciting and thought provoking. Must read.