How much money is an old metal Royal Crown Cola cooler worth?

I recently found an old Royal Crown Cola cooler at a garage sale and was thinking of selling it on Ebay. How much can i get for it?

Favorite Answer

Whatever someone is willing to spend. Put it up for auction.

Royal Crown Cola Cooler Value

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): money metal royal crown cola cooler worth: https://biturl.im/q9nCP
  • Linda

How may I ask were you able to afford the Crown Royal? I do like the bags though. As long as your 5 year old knows not to eat the bag I see no problem. The teacher's face would be a fun thing to see.

It depends on the year make and model. Does it have the bottle cap catcher ? Does it work? Is it rust or dented up badly? does it have the lids. If I can find the correct model I may able to use it for parts. Send pictures and asking price if you are interested. Thanks, Barry