how can I make my songs sound like the chipmunks are singingthem? I have audacity by the way. Thanx!?
I don't want to speed up the song!
- SiddLv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
- open your audio file with Audacity
- select the whole track (or the part you want to modify)
- Effects menu
- "Change Speed..." option
- set the Percentage Change to 60 (for example)
- click the Preview button and listen the sample
- if you like it then click OK
- listen the chipmunks singing and have fun :)
You can Undo the last changes and try different values.
Suscriptor.Source(s): I use Audacity a lot, I'm a musician, Linux user, and networks passionate as well.