White

How old was your baby when you had her ears pierced?

Mine is already wearing earrings so No LECTURES please.

The Doctor herself did the piercing at the Hospital.

• Favorite Answer

I'm an American but I live in Guatemala, and EVERYONE here pierces their baby girls' ears right when they're born. I personally didn't ever want to pierce my daughter's ears until they were old enough to decide, but now after living here a while and never once seeing an ear infection (like I had at 12 when I got mine pierced) and adorable baby girls with earrings I think when I have a daughter I'll pierce her ears right away... at least that way she won't even remember the pain, and every time I clean the bellybutton with alcohol I'll just clean her ears too!

Enjoy your baby girl, God bless!

My daughter was 5 weeks old, and she didn't even cry at all!!

They healed perfectly! My husband really want her to have them. I don't think there is a problem with babies getting there ears pierced!

My daughter was 3 months old.

My daughter got her ears pierced as soon as she got her tetanus shot. Don't really remember exactly how old she was but I think it was at 4 months.

l didn't get my daughter's pierced, as she seems to be pretty smart and l don't want her playing with the earrings and then have her choke on them because they came loose. We decided to allow our daughter to have it done (if she wants it done) when she is old enough to care for the piercings herself.

i have not pierce my baby ears as she will be one november i think she should choose when she is older if she want them pierce or not i got mine pierce when i was 15 yrs old

• JC

At the time, we left it up to the girls and did it when they had the right to have an informed say and could tell us "yes or no".

I believe they were about 5 years old.

Congratulations White :)

I hope everything went well for you during delivery.

just over 2 months, after she got her first set of shots.

im getting them done at her next doctors visit which happens to be her 3rd month

Not until she was old enough to want them for herself and ask :-)