Christmas present that i can make ?

Christmas time is coming! My friends and I usually get each other presents. I won't be able to spend much but i was hoping for a crafty idea that's cute and fun! Any ideas? I was thinking maybe a bulletin board..

Favorite Answer

an ornament or picture frame (a cheap frame that you can decorate)

If you pick out a nice sized box and use scrapbook paper and awesome stickers and other things that remind you of them you could make really great memory boxes. I got one back in middle school and 8 years later I still use it.

If you search how to make a memory box online they give you pretty decent instructions and you can go from there. It is pretty cheap but unique and really special.

Hope I helped.

• Milly

That sounds like a good idea, and why not make a kind of photo book with photo's of you guys and little comments bedside them, saying what you remember from that day and why you love your girls so much.

Hope I helped a little.

Holiday card with money in it!