Whats the best part about being a girl?

????

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

boobs lolz... and the hair, plus you can get away with hugging ppl in school alot, if you walk up to them and they dont walk up to you... lolz

^.^

~*Tear*~

• 1 decade ago

Sensuality and intensity. As a woman, I feel like most of my interactions exude one or both of these things. Even when I'm around other women I can feel these two things rolling off in waves.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lets see......

1)doing girl push ups in P.E

2)its easier to get girls phone numbers(the other day this girl i had just met snatched my phone out of my hand and put her number in it lol)

3)we can were both guy and girl clothes without being looked at strangley

thats all i got lol

• 1 decade ago

Everything!!! As someone that was forced to grow up and live as a boy I finely feel so alive,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Having a ******** and knowing other girls like it? lol

Girls are great kissers too.

diana RUIZ™ ♥

• 1 decade ago

Everything especially being able to get away with mostly anything.

• 1 decade ago

being able to show our emotions!! and not have to face that **** some guys get for being smiley.. and laughing all the time.. being giggly and laughing at ourselves..

(knowing int he back of our minds.. that were the ****)

• 1 decade ago

my life! being a boy was the worst thing ever, no offence to the boys, but every thing!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Eyes, Hair, soft pouty lips, smooth skin, smelling good, nice curvy figures, having a va jay jay, boobies and because we can have babies...Women ROCK!!!!! =D

• 1 decade ago

I would say, the feeling that we rule world because we reproduce

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.