Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Why are Republican women more attractive than Democrat Women?

I can't name any Democrat Women besides the Kennedy's that are pretty. To me, it seems Republican Women are much more attractive than Democrat Women.

Can you name some w/o naming any LIBERAL Hollywood Celebrities?

Jackie Bouvier Kennedy Onassis was a pretty woman.

• Marina
    Favorite Answer

I absolutely LOVE that I am not the only one who has noticed what absolute bowsers the Democratic women are. Talk about a kennel club!

With every day pass, our country is getting into more and more trouble. The inflation, unemployment and falling value of dollar are the main concern for our Government but authorities are just sleeping, they don’t want to face the fact. Media is also involve in it, they are force to stop showing the real economic situation to the people. I start getting more concern about my future as well as my family after watching the response of our Government for the people that affected by hurricane Katrina.

According to recent studies made by World Bank, the coming crisis will be far worse than initially predicted. So if you're already preparing for the crisis (or haven't started yet) make sure you watch this video at http://www.familysurvival.tv and discover the 4 BIG issues you'll have to deal with when the crisis hits, and how to solve them fast (before the disaster strikes your town!) without spending $1,000s on overrated items and useless survival books.

It's funny that Reese Witherspoon hasn't been mentioned. Democrat.

• Power

I can't even think of any women in politics. You should have put the list since it is your question. I know that Elisebeth Hasselbeck is obsesses with her looks so while you may think she is prettier than Chelsea Clinton I think Chelsea is natural & at ease & intelliegent while Elisebeth is going to go nuts at any secound. So I don't find that beautiful. Beauty is not about phonieness to dems. It is about being at peace, being loving, filled with joy & compassion. When you go of vacation & relax in the mountains or around water & look at the beauty of nature it is what is natural that is so beautiful. Republicans will pick certain people who look like Barbie dolls cause they have be programed by advertisers as to what is important. While you might think Ann Couter & Fox has a young women on their news crew now I think named Megah. I would rather have a friends like Nancy Pelosi cause I know she walked into a mess & knew she would be blamed for what happened that had nothing to do with her. She has a strong amount of courage & faith. While Elisebeth's faith is in Survival types of tactics. I really can't think of one women who is so beautiful that is a republican but even the older women are really focused on their looks like Kay Bailey Hutchinson is put together very well. I would like to see why this question is important to you & the others who have asked it cause it has been asked many times. I think republicans are more insecure so they try to do everything they can on the outer level to bring them securtiey. This is what the gun obsession is about. This is what war is about. Feeling they need to feel safe.

• Bob

You just conceded that Hollywood was liberal. Everyone in Hollywood is a Democrat, other than a few compensating men (Malkovich, Kelsey Grammar). You probably live in a red state, if you don't, I don't where you are coming from. I will say that it seems that most white people who aren't highly educated are Republicans, so there may actually be more attractive white women Republicans than Democrats as a matter of demographics, but ...

I took this question too seriously.

Thats so funny. Ive totally noticed that too. Generally speaking I can tell a democrat based off of their appearance alone. Don't get me wrong im not that shallow of a person but I have noticed a trend over the years where the dem politicians have this sort of lizard look or something odd about the facial features. They usually look like the kind of person that was teased by the other kids at school. Seriously, I have a sort of game that I play with myself, pun not intended, where I see a politicians picture ive never seen before then I try to guess what party its on. The weird looking ones are almost always democrats! ha!!

Has anyone seen Michelle Obama? Those eybrows are out of control. I wouldn't call her 'attractive'.

I'm sorry, people, but Michelle Obama is NOT gorgeous. She's ...okay at best, but when she gets those eyebrows going, I'm like...whoa..she looks EVIL.

But Susan Sarandon and Pamela Anderson are both liberal.

Susan Sarandon WAS pretty and ..well Pamela Anderson...when she's all ..makeuped out she's ..okay looking.

Only ugly butch women tout the femanist movement like that.

That would be like asking why are Democratic women smarter than Republican women.

They have a lot more money.

Also, the Republican party being a conservative one it requires that those who rise in its ranks conform most strictly to traditional social norms. In the case of women, this would be physical type.

I would rather look like myself, than ANY Republican woman I know of.....lol....

Tipper Gore was not a bad looking lady.