Mrs. M
Mrs. M asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 decade ago

Tell me 1 good thing and 1 bad thing happening ?

in your life right now.

For me:

Good: Its payday today!

Bad: I need to move from the bad part of town soon.

• Favorite Answer

Good: My four mont old son had his first laughing fit today!

Bad: I didn't get it on tape!

1. Free will also means other people can exercise their free will upon you. If they are stronger, they succeed. 2. Death is a part of life, and we can't stop it from happening. This has nothing to do with free will. Think about how crowded the world would be if no one ever died but they still kept having babies. 3. God doesn't directly control everything. Anyone who says so is naive. The Bible certainly doesn't claim it. That's what free will is, the ability to control some things yourself. He made us, He loves us, but if we exercise our free will and make something bad happen, He doesn't take away that free will just so nothing bad ever happens. We live in an imperfect world. We can hope that we really will see Heaven later, and that it will be perfect. But we don't know. That uncertainty is why we need faith. You can't have faith in a sure thing. You can only have acceptance. The leap of faith, however big we see it to be, is what determines how we see God.

Good: I'm in love. ( Even though I'm 21, I have not been in many serious relationships. I do not date people unless I can see a future for us )

Bad: I had an argument with my little sister and now she has gone to sleep so I am going to have to wait until tomorrow evening until I can make up with her ( She is a 15 year old kid who think she can do what she wants when she wants. Got to love her though )

Good : I found my husband the most perfect xmas pressie, at an amazingly cheap *** price

Bad : I can't get the Tacca i wanted for my MIL until March

Good: We had no after school activities today so I can spend time with my kids, not sit in the car because I don't want to waste gas LOL

Bad: I have the flu and feel like crap!

Good=my hubby got a job

Bad= base housing says we owe THEM money

Good: I get off in an hour

Bad: I have to go to the doctors

1 good thing: I'm at work but not too busy so far.

1 bad thing: someone turned the air-con on and it's not even warm yet so I'm freezing (and my colleague has also just complained about it LOL)

Good: I have a wonderful daughter

Bad: I might have to do back to work

Good: i have family coming to town this weekend

Bad: my bf and i had a fight last night :( :(