Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

DIET MOUNTAIN DEW - nectar of the gods? Opinion Poll - YOUR favorite diet soft drink?

I am of the mind (if you can call it a mind, still, at this advanced age) that Diet Mountain Dew is THE best soda ever invented, and I would like your opinion (which I value highly, I might add) in that respect. Or, if you disagree - what is your favorite diet soft drink? And what do you think of that liquid gold, that ambrosia Diet Mtn Dew?

Ben R - ooohhh, that sounds good, actually & I don't even drink Tequila anymore. Why, you ask? Oh, that's right - you didn't!

And just a little FYI - I don't know how you guys like it, but I prefer fountain drinks over bottle or can.

Favorite Answer

Diet mountain dew is the sh*t I love it!!!! It's the best drink out there!

Mountain Dew!! The food regimen tastes so nasty that once I discovered I used to be diabetic and could not drink normal sodas anymore, i stopped consuming dew absolutely. The diet isn't valued at it.

I also love diet mt. dew but my favorite of all drinks ....diet pepsi but I have to have it in the 20 ounce bottles..., not the can, not the 24 oz and certainly not the 2 lt., there's just something about that taste.

• ?

Mountain Dew!! the burden-help plan tastes so nasty that as quickly as I found out i replaced into diabetic and could no longer drink prevalent sodas anymore, i finished ingesting dew completely. The weight-help plan isn't well worth it.

My three favorites actually consist of Diet Dr. Pepper- because regular Dr. Pepper taste like maple syrup. =]

Sierra Mist..

And Diet Mtn. Dew- because regular Mtn Dew has too much sugar in it for me. =]

I loooooove Diet Mountain Dew.

Diet Mountain Dew is AWFUL in my opinion.

I like plain old Coke. Diet just doesn't do it for me.

• Snappy

Sugar free vanilla iced coffee at McDonalds when I'm broke.

Or Cinnamon spice mocha at Starbucks after payday.

• Ben R

Real good with Tequila

YES its the best soda I have ever tasted.

I love Pepsi!