So what kind of puppy should obama get people?

his kid has allergies so i think that just leaves

hairless

poodle

yorkie

maltese(?)

are there any more that are hypoallergenic? i actually need to know this for my sister in law but i figured i'd get more answers if i used Obama.

Favorite Answer

The kids want a golden-doodle. :)

The country of Peru also offered them a hairless puppy. I would feel obligated to take it and get another one lmao.

Source(s): I love light-hearted questions like this. Star for you.

in the event that they opt to get a puppy that's sturdy, they might desire to get a Sheltie. they are like mini Collies (think of Lassie). those canines have a tender temperment, and are super with little ones. i've got seen some comments, the two y! solutions, and nbc information have mentioned a mutt. The uncomplicated part saying it would characterize united statesa., as a unified and distinctive dogs. different might say a mutt with the aid of fact Obama is (i'm mixed and characteristic heard that insult too). I say the Sheltie, yet with the extremist wanting him to fail, i do no longer think of there is an outstanding critism-evidence dogs accessible.

I have had a poodle and a yorkie. both are great dogs but since I was going to live in the White House I would get a Labrador retriever. They are the best and you always can depend on them with kids. This is something very important to these little girls and I'm happy for them. It's not their fault the country likes to argue.

• lexi m

I think a yorkie would be the cutest hypo-allergenic dog.

I had one and he was great. I have a toy poodle now who is adorable, but he's kind of mean. Not a friendly dog at all and poodles don't have a reputation for being "american" so I can see why they wouldn't want a poodle.

I do also like that Peruvian hairless dog that was offered as a gift... not as cute as a yorkie, but still it was a lovely thought.

Go to a shelter and pick on, avoid getting the puppy, get an rescued dog.

Hairless dogs are good provided that you do not live in a very cold climate. However most of the time it is the dander and not the hair.

Schnauzers are another choice that won't bother allergies. I hope they get a poodle or schnauzer. But a poodle might be better for a busy household. The kids will pick whatever appeals to them. It's a very personal choice.

Source(s): .

hairless is the only really hypoallergenic option. However, many allergy sufferers choose to cling to those things they love but are allergic to, and take their suffering liike men (or women).

A rottie(or realistically some kind of terrier that does'nt shed..lol I just like rotts!)...Black Stepford Girlfriend you are the one that is laughable as well as delusional I feel sorry for you and you know why I'm saying that!

• dufus

Chocolate lab

I think the Laberdoodle? may be hypo allergenic and make excellent pets... although it is a "mutant" breed or whatever. They're pretty cute.