i need to get a cd for aol?

i need to get connected to the internet

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Are there no alternatives to AOL for you? Seriously! Well, but inasmuch as you're online at this moment, or if you're able to get online anywhere, and if you must, you can go to www.aol.com and BEGIN the download, being careful to tell it where to download the installer, and BEFORE it begins to install itself, interrupt it, and then move the installer to a CD and take that installer to the computer to which you presumably want to install it. Remember, though, that when you download it, AOL is very sneaky and will try to install itself right away, so if you're NOT downloading on the computer on which you wish to install, you MUST be careful to jump in and FORCEFULLY interrupt the installation process!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go to Best Buy or just download it onto a jumpstick and install from there. Personally, I'd use Earthlink or Netzero instead.

• 1 decade ago

Free Dialup.org is a free dialup service from Metro2000

Source(s): =================================================== It does not matter what question you have, God has the answer. "For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God." 1 Corinthians 1:18 ===================================================
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.