how to tell if our boyfriend wants a baby?

my boyfriend sister and i get along real great, the other day i was at her house and she told me that her bother wants a baby.

Favorite Answer

Well if you have to hear this information from his sister and not from him your relationship is not at the point where you should be thinking of having kids. Why not ask him how he feels about where your relationship is going. I would recommend marriage talk before the baby talk.

I would talk to him about it....and make sure that he's really serious and that hes ready to handle the mood swings and other things that comes with being pregnant.

• sage

Probably ask him.

Roll it into the future discussion of the 'life plan' - where you want to live (house, country) and how many children you'd like...

Source(s): UoL

Just ask him!

My boyfriend always used to say stuff like "I can't wait to start a family with you..." and "I can't wait to have little baby Meggies..."

Look for hints or just ask him... =]

Well, I guess his sister knows pretty well, but you should ask him.

Um, novel idea here...ask him?!?!?!