Atheist life v. Religious life?

The beginning of this video challenges christians to explain why religious life is better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaOVPaYf780

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Christians, please watch the video and explain to me why religious life is better?

Thanks

Favorite Answer

Free coffee at church.

I stopped watching the video at about five minutes. I think i got the point after about fifteen seconds. Maybe I missed something revolutionary by not finishing the whole video.

Point: An atheistic life is better than a religious life because you are free to choose. Oops. Scratch that. What you really meant was Christian life, not religious life.

Believe it or not Christians are free to choose also, this is popularly known as free will. Atheists are free too choose many paths. Atheists can do a good deed out of the niceness of their heart, God doesn't have to reward them. Amazingly enough Christians can do this too, but God also might reward them for their good deed Atheists can choose to slaughter jews and wage war without fear of angering some God. Sadly Christians can also choose to slaughter jews and wage war, only they must be concerned about angering God. If an atheists loved ones die in a tragic car accident they can take comfort in knowing that, oh well stuff happens. If a Christians loved ones die in a car accident they can only take comfort in knowing that, stuff happens because God allows free will, and if they were saved, then they are now with God in heaven. If an atheist wants to have a homosexual relationship, or shoot heroin, or have an abortion, or steal, or have an extra marital affair, or even murder someone, they don't have to worry about any guilt. No guilt here, I can do what ever I want, I'm atheist. If a Christian wants to do any of those things, they sure can, but sadly they have to feel guilty.

So much better to turn your back on God. True freedom, and no guilt. What a great life.

• ?

i don't experience responsible, and that i'm Christian. i like to evaluate God, yet I even have by no capacity feared hell nor replaced into I acquaintances with somebody merely because of the fact it would be appealing to God, or any of that style of element. i seem at action, no longer merely faith... additionally, I even have continually enjoyed being a ethical guy or woman no be counted if or no longer i replaced into Christian. I enjoyed lots of the video and ought to truly relate..... aside from the kinky intercourse bit, i don't understand what the guy thought "kinky intercourse" entailed, yet whilst it has to do with promiscuity without love, then it rather is definately no longer o.ok. for my area. no be counted if it somewhat is speaking approximately gay intercourse, I even have many motives for no longer judging a gay couple, so as that doesn't practice to me. thank you for the video, I enjoyed it universal.

• tj

My life has been a disaster since I became a Christian ,loss, death, illness and on and on.however Ive had peace through it all ,I didn't have that before,what else can I say.

t

i haven't watched it, but have a idea what it says.

don't have a religious life, have a personal relation with Jesus.

My life is better because I no longer watch so many youtube videos.

I'm a bit tired of people thinking that Atheists can't be religious.

So I believe your question to be redundant.

Though, I do like the video.

To each's own.

I don't need to watch it I know why...

The word is PEACE in your soul....

"If a man choses ignorance, let him be ignorant"