What do you think of the name Kristin?

What do You think of the name Kristen Ann for a girl? What about the nickname Kris? Is it pretty for a girl?

Favorite Answer

Kristin is a cute name. Yes, amongst my age group it is quite common, but in her group it is not, which would make it a little unique. Kristin is a name that transitions well from childhood to adulthood too. Kris, Krissy, Kristi, anyone of those as a nickname is going to sound beautiful. If you like this name, go with it!

Kristin Ann is okay. How about Kristin Diane? I think Kris will become the default nickname. Was you actually thinking about using this as a boy name? If not, it is a pretty name for a girl.

I think Kristin is a cute name. In a few years it won't even be associated with Laguna.... I wouldn't worry about that. I still think its really cute, maybe Kristin Lynn or Kristin Elizabeth. Good Luck!!

Mine is Kristin Kayla It actually goes together but I think that Kristin Ann would go together to

• Kris is gorgeous! Kristen Ann is a little bland, though. What about Kristen Aaliyah or Kristen Alyssa?

Hope this helps.

MC

I love the name Kristen. If you think it is overly used try spelling it a little different. Crystin Anne Cristyn Anne Krysten Or Kristyn

But I think Kristen Ann is beautiful. It's not that common and I know a girl named Krys. I think you should use it and spell it the way you feel comfortable with. Remember eventually your baby will have to learn to spell her name herself. Keep it simple.

I think it's a nice name.

My best friend in 2nd grade was Kristen...her younger sister's name was Kaitlin!

I don't like Kristen Ann, it rhymes and doesn't flow.

The nickname is alright. A bit boring, but it's suitable for a baby and adult.

x

I don't like Ann as the middle name but Kristen is nice.

Kristen Maye

Kristen McKinley

Kristen Cheyenne

I like it. The nickname Kris sounds cute. You could also do Krissy, Kriss, Krys, and stuff like that.

I like Kristin and I love shortening to Kris. ! :)