Blondie asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How can i get more energy to excersise more often?

i really wanna exersise kore and lose weight and i do have many oppurtunities to do so. problem is i dont have the energy. i always feel tired and lazy and persuade myself out of it saying ill do it 2mrw and wont eat anything fatty. well shocker, i go out and eat orange chicken or fast food and dont excersise. any ways to give myslef more energy?? thnks!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's a double edged sword. If you do not exercise, you don't get more energy, so you have to do what everyone experiences. You have to force yourself to do what you don't want to do before you are transformed with more energy.

It takes putting out energy to transform or change your metabolism to want to create more energy.

Discipline yourself to achieve the out come even when you don't feel like doing it. Eventually, you will be transformed and want to do it!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Are you getting enough sleep and do you have a balanced diet? Both of these help out a great deal. Have you heard of Zrii? It is a nutritional drink supplement that has helped many people out a great deal. Check out the source link.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Laura J took the words right out of my mouth. You just have to force yourself to do it. Once you get into the routine, you'll have tons of energy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.