Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 decade ago

i had another werid dream?

I had another weird dream.This time it was about my grandpa which died 5 years ago.Don't remember him that much.In my dream he showed up at my door step and he wanted a hug and a kiss so i did it.And someone said that that's i Sign of death which means the person who i hugged well take me with him to heaven or whatever.Am scared cause my mother says ever time you dream about i dead person never give any thing to them always get something.And i gave a hug what does it mean?(the first weird *** dream i had was about snakes):(

Favorite Answer

ehh, you got a hug and a kiss back though; I'd say that's neutral. I wouldn't really worry about it.

The hassle-loose college ability early existence. in line with threat you sense infantile or your boyfriend degrades you and makes you sense infantile. you have super friends who're continuously there for you and that they assist you whatever. yet you have insecurities approximately your dating including your boyfriend... you recognize he will make up a narrative and you're uncertain in case you will desire to have faith him or not.