when you get rashes how do you how do you get rid of them?

i have these rashes from last week and they are not going away what should i do to get rid of them

Favorite Answer

Did you come into contact with anything you hadnt used or touched before? It sounds like an allergic reaction to something - I would visit your doctor though and get him/her to check it out as there is so many things that it could be.

I had a rash start on my stomach when I was 15 and left it for a while - eventually I went to the doctors and he told me I had shingles! Im not saying for one moment thats what you have but it just shows that it is best to see your doctor straight away.

If it is a simple allergy to something then you can try to find out what it is together so that you dont get it again.

Good luck

Don't use child wipes. Use simple water. If viable, use a bulb syringe and simply rinse it off, then pat dry with a tissue. Give her a hot bathtub with baking soda in it three instances in line with day. Give her as a lot time and not using a diaper or cream as viable, ideally external whether it is hot for a couple of mins within the solar. Change her as quickly as she is rainy or soiled. With each diaper difference, use a thick white cream - I just like the typical Boudroux Butt Paste within the inexperienced tube - after which duvet that with A&D ointment as a barrier to preserve the urine and poop from touching the dermis. whether it is particularly unhealthy and the ones matters do not resolve in three days it can be a yeast rash, so use lotrimin cream (from the grocer for athletes foot or jock itch - do not want a specified child style) 3 instances in line with day as an alternative of the opposite lotions. Also, don't forget a probiotic for the child. Culturelle makes a gluten and dairy unfastened powder you'll combine with both milk or water. If that does not paintings or the rash is bleeding or flaking, name your health practitioner.