OK so there is this guy and i have liked him a long time and all the sudden he told me he liked me too but...?

but.. he led me on for four weeks held my hand and hugged me and kissed me on the cheek a couple.. i didn't want to get to personal until we started dating so i wouldn't let him kiss my lips.. anyway the point is that out of no where we are walking down LC hall way and he tells me in front of all my friends that he doesn't like me.. i asked him why and he says that im too innocent for him.. i was falling in love with him.. how do i make this feeling go away or at least get him out of my mind. . i see him all the time and he continues to text me and keeps asking to be friends what he said hurt me bad.. im too innocent if im too innocent that just means that i would never do "it" with him so what do i do about all this????

Favorite Answer

Keep your innocence, You have class.You expect things in life to have meaning. Nothing wrong with that. Don't be pressured into changing your standards to make him happy. He might have thought he was being funny, but he went too far. If he truly liked you, he would not have said that openly. His being cool is not so cool since he tends to hurt people that let him get close.

honestly

alot of guys are like that

dont change yourself for him, you seem cool and smart :)

ive been there and it ruins your rep and he'll leave you

i bet another guy would never do that to you, just wait and you'll meet the right one !

:]

forget about him. he's obviously an asshole. dont waste your time on a man thats gonna give you the run around and be rude to you. your better than that.

honestly, hes probably not worth your time. if your to "innocent"for you, why bother? find someone who can just be with you

Source(s): experience