Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

who wins tommorow night? jets or pats?

im a huge jets fan and i think the way the jets defense is playing they'll will have no problem stopping the patriots run game, what do you think?

Favorite Answer

I vote Jets, I hate the Patriots.

Patriots. They won convincingly earlier in the season (In the MEADOWLANDS), and now they're going back to Foxborough.

The Pats have won 13 out of the last 15, which shows how they usually just out-coach the Planes. Favre is too inconsistent, with over 12 interceptions.

The Jets will bring on a huge pass rush (31 sacks this season) but that will play into the Patriots' hands as they will just dump it off on screen plays or slants. The Pats won't need to run, when Wes Welker (among league leaders in catches) will almost always be open in the slot.

And remember, Belichick knows almost everything Mangini has.

Jets by 3

• jets r gonna own the pats cuz the pats don't have a good running game =P and jets have favre (which will get 2-3 TD Passes)

Come to RootZoo for the best NFL answers online. Ask this question there and you'll get some great responses within seconds. Trust me, you'll love it and it's free.

http://www.rootzoo.com/users/register/40...

Jets air it out to win by 4.

Jets 31

Patriots 27

• Jets 24-20

Forever Favre fan no matter where he is!

Jets definitely can win! I believe they will take this game.

Pats 18

Jets 32

jets all the way.

• pats