What is the best sims game?

Im going shopping this weekend and i need some advice and i want to buy a great sims game please help me.

Favorite Answer

You should buy Seasons or Pets. Personally I like them all.

this game is very, very difficult to find. i only found this sims game on Ebay.com, and Amazon.com. the game is The Sims 2 for PC. it is, in my opinion, the BEST sims game yet. you can do almost anything possible. and you can also go through an unlimited amount of generations. when you make 2 sims have a baby, in this game, the baby will actually grow up into a kid, into a teen, and into an adult. it is very fun. it also has great choices on different careers and hundreds of different things to buy and interact with.

If you're getting sims 2 get the Sims 2 Deluxe it has 3 of the best games in one.

They're all pretty good, I have pretty much the entire collection except for two that they don't sell at walmart anymore.

sims 2 for ps2