what should i get my boyfriend for christmas?

as of now we have been going out for 3months. we both are 14 and hes talking about christmas presents. i have no clue what to get him or how much to spend? does anyone have any ideas??

Favorite Answer

I'm basically in the same boat as you , but me and my boyfriend have been together 2 months and we're 15 , and well colonge makes them think that you think they smell bad , so if i were you , i would stay away from anything like that , all my friends are telling me to get my guy a sweater .. but i think that's lame so idk .. i'd go with music .. or just something random that he likes .. or just flat out ask him what he wants ..

hope i helped <3

Well, I wouldn't spend over $20 or $30. What does he like to do, is he into music, sports? If he likes music get him a great cd. Does he like eating out? Get him a gift certificate for his favorite restaurant. Or you could get him a bottle of cologne.