rax asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

what if my friend is taking my cuz away, thats like my sister, what should i do?

i inturdused my cuz to my friend on the phone and now they are always talking to eachother and its always did you know this or their telling me something about the other, and my friend randi just keeps on texting my cuz even though she knows that im feeling this way.

Favorite Answer

maybe your cousin(me) wants to be best friends with you instead. And she would rather be best friends in the whole wide world with you instead of randi. Your cousin would never tear your friendship apart no matter what. And your friend randi would never try to take your cousin away from you because your cousin would always wanna be with you instead. hope i helped out. let me know if did.

ps. please choose this as best answer if you like it, ok. thanks.

Source(s): personal experience
  • xoxoxo

Maybe they want to be friends. Try to include yourself in the conversations.